FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > Redhat > Fedora Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-11-2008, 07:25 PM
"Rakesh Pandit"
 
Default Request for sponsorship

Hello all,
For more then a month I am trying to learn fedora and fedora
packaging. In the course of time I have submitted 7 packages for
review:
1. 455056: Review Request: weex - Fast WEb EXchanger non-interactive FTP client
2. 455039: Review Request: php-oauth - PHP Authentication library for
desktop to web applications
3. 454895: Review Request: sitecopy - Tool for easily maintaining
remote web sites
4. 454395: Review Request: php-xmpphp - PHP XMPP Library
5. 445027: Review Request: dnrd - A caching, forwarding DNS proxy server
6. 448397: Review Request: ntop - A network traffic probe similar to
the UNIX top command
7. 449879: Review Request: Zile - Zile Is Lossy Emacs

Unofficial reviews for helping packages:
1. 454125: Review Request: gtest - Google C++ testing framework
2. 434861: Review Request: python-tftpy - Python TFTP library
3. 252108: Review Request: python-html5lib - A python based HTML5
parser/tokenizer
4. 445152: Review Request: yacpi - ncurses based acpi viewer

I have done some mistakes also in process and learnt from them. I am
looking for sponsor. May somebody sponsor me?

I am also coordinating gnome kashmiri translation whose hosting has
been shifted to fedorahosting [1]. Present owner would like to shift
ownership to me as soon as I get Fedora account active.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/ks-gnome-trans/

--
Regards,
Rakesh Pandit

--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 
Old 07-14-2008, 06:49 PM
Kevin Fenzi
 
Default Request for sponsorship

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 00:55:16 +0530
rakesh.pandit@gmail.com ("Rakesh Pandit") wrote:

> Hello all,
> For more then a month I am trying to learn fedora and fedora
> packaging. In the course of time I have submitted 7 packages for
> review:
> 1. 455056: Review Request: weex - Fast WEb EXchanger non-interactive
> FTP client 2. 455039: Review Request: php-oauth - PHP Authentication
> library for desktop to web applications
> 3. 454895: Review Request: sitecopy - Tool for easily maintaining
> remote web sites
> 4. 454395: Review Request: php-xmpphp - PHP XMPP Library
> 5. 445027: Review Request: dnrd - A caching, forwarding DNS proxy
> server 6. 448397: Review Request: ntop - A network traffic probe
> similar to the UNIX top command
> 7. 449879: Review Request: Zile - Zile Is Lossy Emacs
>
> Unofficial reviews for helping packages:
> 1. 454125: Review Request: gtest - Google C++ testing framework
> 2. 434861: Review Request: python-tftpy - Python TFTP library
> 3. 252108: Review Request: python-html5lib - A python based HTML5
> parser/tokenizer
> 4. 445152: Review Request: yacpi - ncurses based acpi viewer
>
> I have done some mistakes also in process and learnt from them. I am
> looking for sponsor. May somebody sponsor me?

Greetings. I would be happy to look at sponsoring you...

Let me go ahead and do some reviews of some of the above packages and
then I can sponsor you once they are in good shape.

Look for some official reviews later tonight hopefully.

> I am also coordinating gnome kashmiri translation whose hosting has
> been shifted to fedorahosting [1]. Present owner would like to shift
> ownership to me as soon as I get Fedora account active.
>
> [1] https://fedorahosted.org/ks-gnome-trans/

Cool.

> Regards,
> Rakesh Pandit

kevin
--
fedora-devel-list mailing list
fedora-devel-list@redhat.com
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-devel-list
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org