Old 07-10-2008, 10:41 PM
Luke Macken

Default Announcing the Fedora EDU Spin Preview

On Thu, Jul 10, 2008 at 11:49:44AM -0400, Christopher Aillon wrote:
> Jesse Keating wrote:
>> On Thu, 2008-07-10 at 17:15 +0200, Sebastian Dziallas wrote:
>>> The spin contains a KDE 4.1 preview and therefore uses the repos at
>>> kde-redhat.
>>
>> BZZzzz! This makes it not Fedora, please to be removing trademarks or
>> non Fedora packages.
>

> Also, you need to get approval from the Spin SIG and Board before you
> can call it a spin.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Spins/SpinSubmissionProcess

Sadly, this is more of a roadblock than a process at the moment, seeing
as how it has been blocking on the creation of a fedora-spins mailing
list for the past 3 months. Does someone with postfix/mailman knowledge
want to help get this ball rolling ?

luke

Old 07-10-2008, 10:45 PM
Jeroen van Meeuwen