Old 07-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Warren Togami

Default Rawhide Orphanarium Cleanup Status

xffm xemacs-sumo v2strip tpctl tetex-lgrind tetex-font-tipa
tetex-fontools tetex-armtex tetex-arabtex tdl system-switch-im
system-config-control sodipodi silky search4files scribus-templates
screem scim-chinese-standard rpmproc rpmDirectoryCheck repoml
python-htmltmpl python-cvstoys polyxmass-doc polyxmass-data
polyxmass-common perl-String-Ediff pam_script nucleo notemeister netdiag
lvcool libzvt lcdf-typetools kxdocker-resources kxdocker jikes inti
iiimf-le-simplehangul icmpdn hula htmltmpl htb-util Gtk-Perl gtkhtml36
gstreamer08-python gstreamer08-plugins gstreamer08 gnome-yum
gnome-telnet gktools gfontview FreeWnn fedora-rpmdevtools edb doctorj
diag-ether cvsup configure-thinkpad cfs cdiff brightside at-poke
aspell-mi amaya

These packages have had no builds since before FC7 (none in koji) and
are currently orphaned. I have just blocked all of them. I *think*
this shouldn't be a problem since koji didn't have any package to
include in any repo. If you want to revive anything here please talk to
Fedora releng.

aasaver
AGReader
kbiof
nautilus-share
pygtkglext
PyOpenGL
python-libgmail-docs
xeuphoric
emerald
emerald-themes
fuse-gmailfs
gnome-applet-tvn24
gnome-ppp
lipstik
python-libgmail
ruby-amazon
system-summary
skencil

This (I think) is a complete list of orphans that would be removed from
rawhide unless somebody claims them by July 18th.

Warren Togami
wtogami@redhat.com

Old 07-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Nikolay Vladimirov

On (09/07/08 13:46), Warren Togami wrote:
> skencil
>
> This (I think) is a complete list of orphans that would be removed from
> rawhide unless somebody claims them by July 18th.

skencil looks dead: no website updates sice 2006 and no releases sice
2005. So it's probably a good idea to drop it .

http://www.skencil.org/index.html

--
NV

Old 07-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Nikolay Vladimirov

On (09/07/08 13:46), Warren Togami wrote:
> emerald
> emerald-themes

I'm willing to take emerald and emerald-themes if nobody wants them.
They are quite important( i think) for the whole compiz-3d-desktop stuff.

--
NV