Old 07-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Nikolay Vladimirov

Default swfdec-gnome

Hi!
I noticed that swfdec-gnome is broken in rawhide.
It doesn't build with new swfdec-0.7.2. I contacted upstream and:

On (09/07/08 16:13), Benjamin Otte wrote:
> Hrm yeah, I didn't think about doing a new swfdec-gnome release. I
> forgot that unstable distro branches depend on it being available.
> I'm at GUADEC currently, so I'm not gonna do a release right now, but
> expect one at the latest when we release 0.7.4. For now, your solution
> of just patching configure.ac should work fine.
>
> Cheers,
> Benjamin

So if there are no objections I'll update swfdec-gnome and apply the
patch.

P.S.
I'm not the package maintainer for swfdec-gnome.

--
NV

Old 07-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Brian Pepple

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 20:01 +0300, Nikolay Vladimirov wrote:
> Hi!
> I noticed that swfdec-gnome is broken in rawhide.
> It doesn't build with new swfdec-0.7.2. I contacted upstream and:
>
> On (09/07/08 16:13), Benjamin Otte wrote:
> > Hrm yeah, I didn't think about doing a new swfdec-gnome release. I
> > forgot that unstable distro branches depend on it being available.
> > I'm at GUADEC currently, so I'm not gonna do a release right now, but
> > expect one at the latest when we release 0.7.4. For now, your solution
> > of just patching configure.ac should work fine.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Benjamin
>
> So if there are no objections I'll update swfdec-gnome and apply the
> patch.

That's fine, it's on my list of things to work on.

Later,
/B

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BrianPepple
BD5E 6F9E 8688 E668 8F5B CBDE 326A E936 810C C15E