Old 07-08-2008, 03:38 AM
"Izhar Firdaus"

Default Rawhide Orphanarium Purge: June 18th

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 5:06 AM, Warren Togami <wtogami@redhat.com> wrote:
> Please review the following packages. This is roughly the list of current
> orphans in rawhide. If they are not claimed by June 18th then they may be
> removed from rawhide by the F10 Alpha freeze.
[snip]

did u mean July 18 ?

i'll take connect-proxy

--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail
Amano Hikaru

Old 07-08-2008, 03:39 AM
Warren Togami

Izhar Firdaus wrote:

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 5:06 AM, Warren Togami <wtogami@redhat.com> wrote:

Please review the following packages. This is roughly the list of current
orphans in rawhide. If they are not claimed by June 18th then they may be
removed from rawhide by the F10 Alpha freeze.

[snip]

did u mean July 18 ?

i'll take connect-proxy

Doh, yes July 18th. I was in a rush when I sent that.

Warren

Old 07-08-2008, 03:53 AM
"Fabio M. Di Nitto"

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 17:06 -0400, Warren Togami wrote:
> Please review the following packages. This is roughly the list of
> current orphans in rawhide. If they are not claimed by June 18th then
> they may be removed from rawhide by the F10 Alpha freeze.

> multitail

I will take this one since i use it on a daily base.

Thanks
Fabio

Old 07-08-2008, 04:02 AM
Mamoru Tasaka