-   -   IRC support meeting - 2008-07-10 at 18:00 UTC (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development/120623-irc-support-meeting-2008-07-10-18-00-utc.html)

Scott Glaser 07-07-2008 07:34 PM

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 13:05 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> We would like to have another meeting of folks interested in #fedora
> and IRC support this thursday at 18:00 UTC (right after the FESCo
> meeting).
>
> Topics:
>
> - Code of conduct for IRC support channels.
> - Scheduling timeperiods for helpers
> - Recruiting more helpers.
> - Decide if we should be a SIG or not.
> - Any other topics folks would like to discuss...
>
> All interested parties are welcome to join us!
>
> kevin

Count me in I will be there.

Scott Glaser
Fedora Unity Founder

"roopesh majeti" 07-08-2008 02:01 AM

IRC support meeting - 2008-07-10 at 18:00 UTC

Hi Kevin,
Sorry to spam and ask.
I am new to Fedora and very much intertested to contribute. I would like to attend the meeting. But just would like to know, if the meetings can be sheduled at a little bit early time, as meeting the time in my time-zone is around midnight [ 23:30 ].

*
*
Thanks
Roopesh.
*

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams 07-08-2008 03:49 AM

IRC support meeting - 2008-07-10 at 18:00 UTC

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 13:05 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> We would like to have another meeting of folks interested in #fedora
> and IRC support this thursday at 18:00 UTC (right after the FESCo
> meeting).

Unfortunately I will probably not be able to attend this meeting.

Kevin Fenzi 07-08-2008 03:55 PM

IRC support meeting - 2008-07-10 at 18:00 UTC

On Tue, 8 Jul 2008 07:31:24 +0530
"roopesh majeti" <roopesh.majeti@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Kevin,
> Sorry to spam and ask.

No problem at all.

> I am new to Fedora and very much intertested to contribute. I would
> like to attend the meeting. But just would like to know, if the
> meetings can be sheduled at a little bit early time, as meeting the
> time in my time-zone is around midnight [ 23:30 ].

Well, not on thursday, as the FESCo meeting is right before it. ;(

We will try and see if we can move to another day that has an eariler
timeslot.

> Thanks
> Roopesh.

kevin