Old 07-03-2008, 10:53 PM
"Gustavo Alves"

Default Option to add files on mkinitrd

After the problem on bug 454027, I was thinking on add an option on mkinitrd to include arbitrary files on initrd images. In this case, I need to add a firmware file on it. An option like mkinitrd --file will be enough to do it. What do you think about it?

Thanks and regards

--
Gustavo Junior Alves
GJAlves Tecnologia