Old 07-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Ted X Toth

Default SLiM problem

I've installed slim and edited /etc/sysconfig/desktop to specify
slim-dynwm but on boot I don't get a slim login screen. I've looked at
the slim log and there is a complaint about not being able to load the
default theme and also if I ssh in I don't see an X server running. Any
idea what's going wrong?

Ted

Old 07-10-2008, 07:46 AM
Patrice Dumas

On Thu, Jul 03, 2008 at 08:19:31AM -0500, Ted X Toth wrote:
> I've installed slim and edited /etc/sysconfig/desktop to specify
> slim-dynwm but on boot I don't get a slim login screen. I've looked at
> the slim log and there is a complaint about not being able to load the
> default theme and also if I ssh in I don't see an X server running. Any
> idea what's going wrong?

I think that this issue is better tracked in a bug report, so please
file a bug if you haven't already.

I'll try to have a look at this issue over the week-end.

--
Pat