Old 07-02-2008, 05:10 PM
seth vidal

Default yum docs help

Hi folks,
we need some help on some yum docs that I'm sure a lot of admins out
there have dealt with. I've put together a list of things that I think
would help a lot of folks who are using yum/createrepo/etc for the first
time and/or are getting involved in slightly more advanced uses.

I'd love suggestions for other common (and commonly confusing) cases
that could use more docs.

Additionally, if anyone wants to help contribute docs on any of these
subjects that'd be fantastic.

Here's the list:

http://skvidal.fedorapeople.org/yum-quickstart-doc-list

Thanks,