Old 07-01-2008, 11:33 PM
"Christopher Brown"

Default kernel 2.6.25.7

Hi Amadeus,

2008/7/2 Amadeus W.M. <amadeus84@verizon.net>:
> Any idea when the 2.6.25.7 kernel will be pushed to updates? I desperately
> need a bug fix in the bttv driver. Thanks!

This is already available in -testing as a 2.6.25.9-based kernel.

# yum update kernel --enablerepo=updates-testing

Please note that this list is for development of fedora only - please
use #fedora or fedora-list for queries such as this.

Regards

--
Christopher Brown

http://www.chruz.com

Old 07-02-2008, 04:33 AM
Bruno Wolff III

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 23:04:55 +0000,
"Amadeus W.M." <amadeus84@verizon.net> wrote:
> Any idea when the 2.6.25.7 kernel will be pushed to updates? I desperately
> need a bug fix in the bttv driver. Thanks!

You could try kernel-2.6.25.9-79.fc9 from koji at:

Old 07-02-2008, 08:56 AM
"Paulo Cavalcanti"

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 1:33 AM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:

On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 23:04:55 +0000,

*"Amadeus W.M." <amadeus84@verizon.net> wrote:

> Any idea when the 2.6.25.7 kernel will be pushed to updates? I desperately

> need a bug fix in the bttv driver. Thanks!

You can use the video4linux kmdl from ATrpms.* It will
give you a video4linux kernel tree from June 22nd 2008.

It solved my problems with the bttv driver.

--
Paulo Roma Cavalcanti
LCG - UFRJ

Old 07-02-2008, 01:26 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 05:56:54 -0300,
Paulo Cavalcanti <promac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 1:33 AM, Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Jul 01, 2008 at 23:04:55 +0000,
> > "Amadeus W.M." <amadeus84@verizon.net> wrote:
> > > Any idea when the 2.6.25.7 kernel will be pushed to updates? I
> > desperately
> > > need a bug fix in the bttv driver. Thanks!
> >

> You can use the video4linux kmdl from ATrpms. It will
> give you a video4linux kernel tree from June 22nd 2008.

Also the 2.6.25.9 got pushed to updates last night.