Old 06-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Dan Hork

Default sg3_utils updated in rawhide

Hi,

I have updated sg3_utils to a new upstream version 1.26 with new soname
for the library (and name too libsgutils => libsgutils2) and repoquery
told me, that 3 packages depends on it

lsvpd
libgpod
libipoddevice

All will need some updates to rebuild successfully.

Dan

Old 06-30-2008, 06:53 PM
Dan Horák

Dan Horák p*še v Po 30. 06. 2008 v 18:55 +0200:
> Hi,
>
> I have updated sg3_utils to a new upstream version 1.26 with new soname
> for the library (and name too libsgutils => libsgutils2) and repoquery
> told me, that 3 packages depends on it
>
> lsvpd
> libgpod
> libipoddevice
>
> All will need some updates to rebuild successfully.

All 3 packages are patched and rebuilt.

Dan