Old 06-28-2008, 11:56 PM
Mike McGrath

Default Any interactions with Roozbeh Pournader?

Has anyone talked to Roozbeh in a while? We've been trying to get ahold
of him to re-sync his FAS and bugzilla passwords but without response.

He's not listed on: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Vacation

-Mike

Old 06-29-2008, 04:37 PM
Behdad Esfahbod

On Sat, 2008-06-28 at 18:56 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Has anyone talked to Roozbeh in a while? We've been trying to get ahold
> of him to re-sync his FAS and bugzilla passwords but without response.

I'll write you off list.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Old 06-29-2008, 04:39 PM
Behdad Esfahbod

Hey,

About a year ago Roozbeh lost his laptop at which time I asked and his
Fedora access was disabled. He never enabled it again. Then earlier
this year he moved to the US and was without a non-work machine for a
while. He's generally distanced from Free Software work right now,
though he's trying to come back slowly. I've CC'ed his gmail account
which he reads.

behdad

--
behdad