Old 06-27-2008, 05:37 PM
Devrim GÜNDÜZ

Default Devrim is going to vacation

Hi,

I'm going to vacation for 2 weeks. I have Internet connection, but I have
limited (no) access to my e-mail. I will update packages whenever
necessary. You may find me online at freenode , my nickname is
devrimgunduz .

Devrim GÜNDÜZ
RHCE, PostgreSQL Consultant @ Command Prompt, Inc.
http://www.CommandPrompt.com