Old 06-27-2008, 04:26 PM
Casimiro de Almeida Barreto

Default Xen kernel freezing during boot after upgrading from FC8 to FC9

Hello,

I've posted this before... but it seems it is not solved yet.

After I upgraded from FC8 to FC9 Xen kernels are freezing during boot.
More precisely just after the message: (Xen) ... relinquishing VGA

The same problem happens with 2.6.25.3-1.fc9.i686 and 2.6.25.3-2.fc9.i686

Best regards,

Casimiro Barreto