Old 06-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Meeting time (was Fedora Support channels Improvement ideas)

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 11:05:47 -0600
kevin@scrye.com (Kevin Fenzi) wrote:

> Looking at the schedule on #fedora-meeting, thursday is looking a bit
> busy, so I would like to propose:
>
> Friday, 2008-06-27 at 18:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting for a brainstorming
> session/inital meeting of anyone interested in improving IRC support.
>
> Does that time work for most people? I'm happy to shift it if we can
> get more of the current #fedora ops in attendance.

Looks like thursday (2008-06-26) at 18:00 UTC (right after the FESCo
meeting) would be better. So, lets move to that time.

kevin

Old 06-25-2008, 09:03 PM
"Jeff Spaleta"

2008/6/25 Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com>:
> Looks like thursday (2008-06-26) at 18:00 UTC (right after the FESCo
> meeting) would be better. So, lets move to that time.

I just got the word that I'm doing the final walk through before
closing on the new house tomorrow morning. I won't be able to make
it. Can you make sure you log the irc meeting and provide some sort of
executive summary if you task out any action items.

-jef

Old 06-26-2008, 04:15 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:03:08 -0800
jspaleta@gmail.com ("Jeff Spaleta") wrote:

> 2008/6/25 Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com>:
> > Looks like thursday (2008-06-26) at 18:00 UTC (right after the FESCo
> > meeting) would be better. So, lets move to that time.
>

> I just got the word that I'm doing the final walk through before
> closing on the new house tomorrow morning. I won't be able to make
> it. Can you make sure you log the irc meeting and provide some sort of
> executive summary if you task out any action items.

You bet. Will post that here, or a pointer here and a page on the wiki
or something.

> -jef

kevin

Old 06-27-2008, 04:01 AM
Kevin Fenzi

On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:15:16 -0600
kevin@scrye.com (Kevin Fenzi) wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 13:03:08 -0800
> jspaleta@gmail.com ("Jeff Spaleta") wrote:
>
> > 2008/6/25 Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com>:
> > > Looks like thursday (2008-06-26) at 18:00 UTC (right after the
> > > FESCo meeting) would be better. So, lets move to that time.
> >

> > I just got the word that I'm doing the final walk through before
> > closing on the new house tomorrow morning. I won't be able to make
> > it. Can you make sure you log the irc meeting and provide some sort
> > of executive summary if you task out any action items.

We made a bit of progress at the meeting today... some short term
action items/goals, and some down the road dreaming.

Action items:

1. Memo the ops list and ask about being involved or not. (DONE)
2. Start pointing users posting off topic posts to #fedora-social.
3. Add some new ops (roguedaemon and nirik). (DONE)
4. Discuss next meeting and post to Fedora-Devel-List.

Scott Glaser (Sonar_Guy) was nice enough to write up this summary:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/DRAFT-IRCSupportConduct/Meeting-20080626

I would like to see us meet again next week or the week after, but we
will need to figure out when a good time to meet would be.

I would like us to see about forming a support SIG (If possible), and
trying to do some recruitment for new helpers soon.

kevin