Old 06-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Rex Dieter

Default Ugly broken paths in F7 to F8 upgrade

Dmitry Butskoy wrote:

> knetworkmanager-0.2.2-3.fc7 knetworkmanager-0.2-0.7.fc8.i386.rpm

Can't speak for the others, but knm was (for all intents and purposes)
EOL'd, so you're best bet would be to simply
rpm -e knetworkmanager

-- Rex

Old 06-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Ville Skyttä

On Wednesday 25 June 2008, Dmitry Butskoy wrote:
> I am upgrading now from Fedora 7 to Fedora 8, and have discovered that
> some packages in Fedora 8 is "earlier" than in my current Fedora 7.
[...]
> rpmlint-0.83-1.fc7 rpmlint-0.82-2.fc8.noarch.rpm

This seems to have been pushed directly to F-7 stable updates, while 0.83 for
F-8 and F-9 are still in testing. I've just asked them to be pushed to
stable too.

Old 06-26-2008, 12:06 AM
Manuel Wolfshant

I am upgrading now from Fedora 7 to Fedora 8, and have discovered that
some packages in Fedora 8 is "earlier" than in my current Fedora 7.

[...]

rpmlint-0.83-1.fc7 rpmlint-0.82-2.fc8.noarch.rpm

This seems to have been pushed directly to F-7 stable updates,
that was me. I wanted to be sure it gets pushed before F7 went EOL.
sorry for the mess