Old 06-25-2008, 10:17 AM
Marcela Maslanova

Default man-pages-de

Would be some native German speaker interested in maintaining
man-pages-de? The upstream is dead and they are no open bugs on them,
I've just prefer native speakers for manuals.

Thanks,

--
Marcela Mašláňová
BaseOS team Brno

Old 06-25-2008, 11:19 AM
"Rudolf Kastl"

maintain the package or become upstream, fork it whatever... ?

kind regards,
Rudolf Kastl