Old 06-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Jesse Keating

Default debuginfo for subpackages

I'm currently adding support for pungi to gather debuginfo packages
based on the other packages it gathered. However I see things like the
kernel where there are subpackages that have their own debuginfo.
Having to search for these will greatly increase the amount of time it
takes pungi to discover all the appropriate debuginfo packages it should
have. Is there any other package anybody is aware of other than the
kernel that has subpackage specific debuginfo?

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom˛ is a feature!

Old 06-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Chuck Anderson

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 11:49:34AM -0400, Jesse Keating wrote:
> I'm currently adding support for pungi to gather debuginfo packages
> based on the other packages it gathered. However I see things like the
> kernel where there are subpackages that have their own debuginfo.
> Having to search for these will greatly increase the amount of time it
> takes pungi to discover all the appropriate debuginfo packages it should
> have. Is there any other package anybody is aware of other than the
> kernel that has subpackage specific debuginfo?

glibc