Old 06-23-2008, 03:16 AM
"Tom "spot" Callaway"

Default Where Legal Queries Go (Was: PLEASE SHUT UP! Was: Fedora Freedom and linux-libre)

On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 22:08 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> Please create your own mailing list and ask people to
> subscribe there instead of bombarding all of us _developers_ with this
> garbage.

Not that I want to encourage this endless armchair lawyering, but there
is a fedora-legal-list@redhat.com for public questions about legal or
licensing matters in Fedora. If you'd rather email something in private,
either email fedora-legal@redhat.com or just email me directly at
tcallawa@redhat.com, and I'll put it in the queue to investigate. Please
be aware that I may not be able to fully reply or comment on public
emails (and even some private emails).

Thanks,

~spot (IANAL, I just triage the issues)