Old 06-22-2008, 06:41 AM
Casimiro de Almeida Barreto

Default Off Topic: where I can see how I translate old gdm conf files to new ones?

Hello,

After upgrading
to Fedora Rel 9 I've had trouble to drop the -nolisten in the Xserver
(old defaults.conf is not working anymore) and I need to set the
command=/usr/bin/X ...

Gdm was shipped without
proper documentation (no man pages, nothing for the missing gdmsetup
and other programs...

Best regards and sorry for
the inconvenience...

Casimiro Barreto