Old 06-20-2008, 12:45 AM
Philip Prindeville

Default Submission: httpd-mod_proxy_html.spec

Can I please get a code review of this?

I'm trying to debug it (an x64 FC7 install current w/ httpd-2.2.8)
against a build/install I just did.

I used FC7 and the current version (3.0.0).

Joe suggested I contact the list.

Having some issues testing it, however. But that just might be
brain-damage on behalf of the embedded device I'm trying to talk to
(it's Boa/0.94.14rc18 apparently)... a Honeywell environmental controller.

If anyone wants to volunteer some configuration advice, please email me
out-of-band.

Thanks,

-Philip