Old 06-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Stephen Warren

Default fedora-politics mailing list

Would it make sense to create a separate fedora-politics mailing list, to
separate such discussions out of the -devel list?

Old 06-18-2008, 08:03 PM
"Jeff Spaleta"

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:38 AM, Stephen Warren
<s-t-rhbugzilla@wwwdotorg.org> wrote:
> Would it make sense to create a separate fedora-politics mailing list, to
> separate such discussions out of the -devel list?

Huh? As long as the first topic is a discussion concerning Fedora
officially endorsing Obama for US President.

-jef

Old 06-18-2008, 08:41 PM
Anders Karlsson

* Stephen Warren <s-t-rhbugzilla@wwwdotorg.org> [20080618 21:36]:
> Would it make sense to create a separate fedora-politics mailing list, to
> separate such discussions out of the -devel list?

How about:

fedora-holy-war
fedora-arguments
fedora-take-it-off-list
fedora-I-want-a-pony

I'm sure they'll be joyous places to hang out at... Not.

/Anders

Old 06-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Casey Dahlin

Stephen Warren wrote:

Would it make sense to create a separate fedora-politics mailing list, to
separate such discussions out of the -devel list?

*facepalm*