Old 06-18-2008, 04:48 PM
"Colin Walters"

Default dbus problems

On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 11:23 AM, Paul F. Johnson <paul@all-the-johnsons.co.uk> wrote:

error: dbus_bus_get: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoServer: Failed to connect

to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: Connection refused

It's possible that the system bus crashed. I wish I could tell you to look at the apport crash store.

You should reboot.* If it happens again, see:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces

(until we integrate apport, then you won't need to do this manually)