Old 06-17-2008, 11:37 AM
Mamoru Tasaka

Default PPC/PPC64 builders not working?

Lorenzo Villani wrote, at 06/17/2008 08:12 PM +9:00:

It seems that the PPC/PPC64 builders are stucked with our chainbuild:

As far as I can tell, it has been at least 6-7 hours now that those
builders are processing kdepimlibs build.

Regards

For at least 5 days ppc/ppc64 builds are stacked when
"dot" command (in graphviz) (or doxygen?) is called, see:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2008-June/msg00719.html

Also:

ppc/ppc64 specific bug in graphviz (or doxygen?)

Regards,
Mamoru