Old 06-17-2008, 06:15 AM
Mike Chambers

Default Meeting Summary emails

I don't know if this is relevant, or at least important or anything, but
would it be worth creating/using a template to send out meeting summary
emails so they follow the same procedure and easier to understand or
something? Not that these aren't or that I am complaining, just
something I thought of when I saw two email summaries and how different
they were and thought I would bring it up in case others might have
thought of it as well.

Keep up the good work

--
Mike Chambers