Old 06-16-2008, 08:46 PM
Jack Tanner

Default firefox plans for F9?

F9 is on a build of Firefox circa Beta 5. Any plans for upgrading that?

Old 06-16-2008, 11:56 PM
Rex Dieter

Jack Tanner wrote:

> F9 is on a build of Firefox circa Beta 5. Any plans for upgrading that?

My magic 8 ball says: check again later.

how about now?
ok, of course so. it's just a matter of when... and maybe that's what you were really after.

-- Rex

Old 06-17-2008, 10:16 AM
"Pavel Shevchuk"

Firefox3 final will be released today.
http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord

http://scwlab.com

Old 06-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Jack Tanner

Pavel Shevchuk <stlwrt <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Firefox3 final will be released today.

Right. That may or may not affect caillon's plans for actually importing it into
F9.

Rawhide Firefox is on a build from May 22nd, which has the comment "Revert to
2008-04-16 trunk." F9 Firefox is on a build from April 30th, which seems to be
based on a code drop from April 2nd.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to be a n00b pining for the latest
and shiniest, and I don't mean to imply that caillon is somehow not doing his
job. No doubt there are legitimate reasons for the divergence from trunk and for
the lack of updates as of late. I just want to know what the plans are for
Firefox in F9.

Old 06-17-2008, 05:20 PM
Christopher Aillon

Jack Tanner wrote:

F9 is on a build of Firefox circa Beta 5. Any plans for upgrading that?

Yes. F-9 builds are in progress.

Old 06-18-2008, 03:31 PM
Jack Tanner

Christopher Aillon <caillon <at> redhat.com> writes:

> Jack Tanner wrote:
> > F9 is on a build of Firefox circa Beta 5. Any plans for upgrading that?
> >
> Yes. F-9 builds are in progress.

And there was much rejoicing.