Old 06-16-2008, 01:35 PM
"? tino ?"

Default introduction of llllllllll

hello all of you,

i just wanted to say hello as i've recently joined the 'fedora art team'.

a lot of feodora already looks pretty neat, but maybe i can be of help in creating icons, tuning the GUI or creating wallpapers and such.

i've been a 80% windows (my machines) 20% mac (friends' machines) guy, but since viruses totally destroyed my windows machine i switched to linux (again).
so this happened before.
i'm kind-of familiar with the gimp.
i'm familiar with coding some basic HTML and JScript stuff for websites.

so.

i hope you're all doing good and we'll improve this thing more and more.

regards from berlin, germany!

tino // llllllllll

Old 06-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Nicu Buculei

• tino • wrote:

hello all of you,

i just wanted to say hello as i've recently joined the 'fedora art team'.

Hello to you too and welcome!

a lot of feodora already looks pretty neat, but maybe i can be of help in creating icons, tuning the GUI or creating wallpapers and such.

i've been a 80% windows (my machines) 20% mac (friends' machines) guy, but since viruses totally destroyed my windows machine i switched to linux (again).
so this happened before.
i'm kind-of familiar with the gimp.

Do you have an online gallery?

i'm familiar with coding some basic HTML and JScript stuff for websites.

We also use Inkscape a lot.

so.

i hope you're all doing good and we'll improve this thing more and more.

Take a look at our open tasks queue and see if you find something
interesting: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
Or maybe at the development of our brand new icon theme:
https://fedorahosted.org/echo-icon-theme/

Old 06-16-2008, 05:35 PM
Ian Weller

i'm familiar with coding some basic HTML and JScript stuff for websites.

You might also be interested in doing some things with the Websites
team. But welcome to the Art team, nonetheless -- ian_______________________________________________
Fedora-art-list mailing list
Fedora-art-list@redhat.com