Old 06-05-2008, 09:41 PM
"Christopher Brown"

Default Looking for co-maintainers...

Hi folks,

Due to work and life commitments, I haven't been able to even c/o my
packages from cvs to take a look at what needs updating. I recently
got a FTBFS against one of my packages, log4net, and I'm fairly
certain I won't have the time to look into this in the near future. So
if anyone is interesting in either co-maintaining or even owning the
following please let me know.

Jokosher - a non linear audio editor written in python
libflaim - Database engine, novell project, pretty much dead I think
gnonlin - Non linear gstreamer stuff, mainly picked up as Jokosher uses it
log4net - lazy logger from the apache project

Only log4net has any real urgency given the FTBFS. Any help on this
appreciated. I really didn't want to have to do this but I'm just
crazy busy at the moment.

Regards

--
Christopher Brown

http://www.chruz.com

Old 06-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Paul

Hi,

> Only log4net has any real urgency given the FTBFS. Any help on this
> appreciated. I really didn't want to have to do this but I'm just
> crazy busy at the moment.

What was the fail?

TTFN

Paul

Old 06-05-2008, 10:16 PM
Paul Howarth

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 22:41:10 +0100
"Christopher Brown" <snecklifter@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Due to work and life commitments, I haven't been able to even c/o my
> packages from cvs to take a look at what needs updating. I recently
> got a FTBFS bug against one of my packages, log4net, and I'm fairly
> certain I won't have the time to look into this in the near future. So
> if anyone is interesting in either co-maintaining or even owning the
> following please let me know.
>
> Jokosher - a non linear audio editor written in python
> libflaim - Database engine, novell project, pretty much dead I think
> gnonlin - Non linear gstreamer stuff, mainly picked up as Jokosher
> uses it log4net - lazy logger from the apache project
>
> Only log4net has any real urgency given the FTBFS. Any help on this
> appreciated. I really didn't want to have to do this but I'm just
> crazy busy at the moment.

log4net is failing to build because one of its buildreqs, nant, has
broken deps. When that's fixed, it'll probably be OK.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=648852&name=root.log

I suggest making the FTBFS bug on log4net depend on Bug #449507, which
is the FTBFS bug for nant.

Paul.

Old 06-06-2008, 06:56 AM
"Christopher Brown"

2008/6/5 Paul Howarth <paul@city-fan.org>:
> On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 22:41:10 +0100
> "Christopher Brown" <snecklifter@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Due to work and life commitments, I haven't been able to even c/o my
>> packages from cvs to take a look at what needs updating. I recently
>> got a FTBFS bug against one of my packages, log4net, and I'm fairly
>> certain I won't have the time to look into this in the near future. So
>> if anyone is interesting in either co-maintaining or even owning the
>> following please let me know.
>>
>> Jokosher - a non linear audio editor written in python
>> libflaim - Database engine, novell project, pretty much dead I think
>> gnonlin - Non linear gstreamer stuff, mainly picked up as Jokosher
>> uses it log4net - lazy logger from the apache project
>>
>> Only log4net has any real urgency given the FTBFS. Any help on this
>> appreciated. I really didn't want to have to do this but I'm just
>> crazy busy at the moment.
>
> log4net is failing to build because one of its buildreqs, nant, has
> broken deps. When that's fixed, it'll probably be OK.
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=648852&name=root.log
>
> I suggest making the FTBFS bug on log4net depend on Bug #449507, which
> is the FTBFS bug for nant.
>
> Paul.

Okay, thanks Paul, will do.

--
Christopher Brown

http://www.chruz.com

Old 06-06-2008, 06:58 AM
"Christopher Brown"

2008/6/5 Paul <paul@all-the-johnsons.co.uk>:
> Hi,
>
>> Only log4net has any real urgency given the FTBFS. Any help on this
>> appreciated. I really didn't want to have to do this but I'm just
>> crazy busy at the moment.
>
> What was the fail?

It was during depsolving with nant I think.

>From http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=648752&name=root.log

DEBUG util.py:250: Error: Missing Dependency: mono(NDoc.Core) =
1.3.3023.0 is needed by package nant

I've added this against your nant FTBFS.

Regards

--
Christopher Brown

http://www.chruz.com