Old 06-05-2008, 05:28 AM
Dhaval Giani

Default koji broken?

Hi,

I just checked out my package, checked in the srpm, tagged it and built
it. The build is for dist-f10 as my koji screen says, but it gets tagged
as dist-fc7. Expected?

More details at
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=6291

A side question, how long does it take from build for it to propogate
into rawhide?

Thanks
--
regards,
Dhaval

Old 06-05-2008, 05:46 AM
Dennis Gilmore

On Thursday 05 June 2008, Dhaval Giani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just checked out my package, checked in the srpm, tagged it and built
> it. The build is for dist-f10 as my koji screen says, but it gets tagged
> as dist-fc7. Expected?
>
> More details at
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=6291
>
> A side question, how long does it take from build for it to propogate
> into rawhide?
its in rawhide and it will show up tomorrow. the dist-fc7 on that page is
the starting tag that all packages get added to koji. due to inheritance it
propagates everywhere.

Dennis