Old 02-10-2010, 02:35 AM
Farhan Yousaf

Default orphaned packages

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:26 PM, Farhan Yousaf <farhany@xaviya.com> wrote:

> bin2iso
>> ccd2iso
>> mdf2iso
>> nrg2iso

Any reason I can't find ANY of those in AUR?

Farhan

Old 02-10-2010, 02:42 AM
Farhan Yousaf

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org>wrote:

> On Wednesday 10 February 2010 04:26:08 Farhan Yousaf wrote:
> > I will adopt some too.
> ATM they are still in [community].

So they need to be migrated to AUR or what is the process to maintain them?

Thanks,

Farhan

Old 02-10-2010, 02:43 AM
"Allan McRae"

On 10/02/10 13:42, Farhan Yousaf wrote:

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Andrea Scarpino<andrea@archlinux.org>wrote:

On Wednesday 10 February 2010 04:26:08 Farhan Yousaf wrote:

I will adopt some too.

ATM they are still in [community].

So they need to be migrated to AUR or what is the process to maintain them?

We prefer to keep packages in the repos if they have a maintainer. So
wait to see if a TU will take them.

Old 02-10-2010, 02:48 AM
"Daniel J Griffiths (Ghost1227)"

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On 10/02/10 13:42, Farhan Yousaf wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM, Andrea
>> Scarpino<andrea@archlinux.org>wrote:

>>> ATM they are still in [community].
>>>

>> So they need to be migrated to AUR or what is the process to maintain
>> them?
>>

> We prefer to keep packages in the repos if they have a maintainer. *So wait
> to see if a TU will take them.

bin2iso
ccd2iso
devede
gtk-engine-murrine
mdf2iso
nrg2iso

adopted

Old 02-10-2010, 08:18 AM
Ray Rashif

On 10 February 2010 10:35, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> imdbpy
> subdownloader

Would take these but it seems you haven't disowned subdownloader.

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD

Old 02-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Andrea Scarpino

On Wednesday 10 February 2010 10:18:33 Ray Rashif wrote:
> Would take these but it seems you haven't disowned subdownloader.
Done. Anyway, you can disown packages.
Remember mmpython too (as subdownloader deps).

Thanks

--
Andrea `bash` Scarpino
Arch Linux Developer

Old 02-10-2010, 11:58 AM
Ray Rashif

On 10 February 2010 20:37, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Wednesday 10 February 2010 10:18:33 Ray Rashif wrote:
>> Would take these but it seems you haven't disowned subdownloader.
> Done. Anyway, you can disown packages.
> Remember mmpython too (as subdownloader deps).

Yeah I know that, but just in case you changed your mind

subdownloader
--| imdbpy
--| mmpython

Adopted.

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD

Old 02-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Ray Rashif

On 10 February 2010 10:35, Andrea Scarpino <andrea@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hi TUs,
> this is not the Daniel list.
> Only to let you know that I orphaned these packages:
>
> bin2iso
> ccd2iso
> devede
> gtk-engine-murrine
> gtk-kde4
> ibam
> iftop
> imdbpy
> mdf2iso
> mmpython
> murrine-themes-collection
> nrg2iso
> pypanel
> subdownloader
> tora

Hey Andrea

I recall you owned schismtracker [1] once and wanted to drop it to
unsupported. I think I replied in that thread that once I got the
account on sigurd I'd take it, so you probably left it alone. But I've
decided that it's not of much use for community, so you can drop it
(there were no other objections).

[1] http://www.archlinux.org/packages/?q=schismtracker

--
GPG/PGP ID: B42DDCAD

Old 02-10-2010, 12:29 PM
Angel Velásquez

> tora

Adopted

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 09-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Patrice Dumas

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 12:26:15AM +0200, Stepan Kasal wrote:

> - halevt -- should be phased out; any volunteer that has read the
> End-of-life page on wiki?

Manuel retired it. Thanks Manuel!

--
Pat