Old 06-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Kelly Miller

Default Rawhide: PulseAudio currently broken

I've noticed that the Rawhide PulseAudio keeps throwing a floating point
exception when I try to connect to it.

Old 06-04-2008, 08:05 AM
Lennart Poettering

On Tue, 03.06.08 21:05, Kelly Miller (lightsolphoenix@gmail.com) wrote:

> I've noticed that the Rawhide PulseAudio keeps throwing a floating point
> exception when I try to connect to it.

Please file bug reports on Bugzilla [1], that's why we have bz. Please don't
spam fedora-devel, so that we don't decrease its signal-to-noise ratio
further. Also, this bug report is relatively useless, since it doesn't
include any information about the context you are experiencing this
bug in. A stack trace [2] would be good too.

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi
[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StackTraces

Thank you,

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering Red Hat, Inc.
lennart [at] poettering [dot] net ICQ# 11060553