Old 06-04-2008, 12:15 AM
Michael Stone

Default Help packaging some OLPC network status scripts?

Friends,

Yani Galanis has pieced together a variety of source code and
dependencies at

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7171
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7172
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7174

archived in

http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/olpc-netutils

which I'd really like to be able to include in OLPC's August software
release. Could anyone here spare a few hours to make appropriate Fedora
packages for this collection of scripts?

Thanks very much,

Michael Stone

P.S. - For people in the OLPC community who are not already familiar
with Fedora and the packaging process, please see

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Developer/Fedora

for some background.

Old 06-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Patrice Dumas

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 08:15:20PM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> Friends,
>
> Yani Galanis has pieced together a variety of source code and
> dependencies at
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7171
> http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7172
> http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7174
>
> archived in
>
> http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/olpc-netutils

I think that it should be better to do a proper release first.

--
Pat

Old 06-04-2008, 10:39 PM
Michael Stone

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 at 14:28:53 +0200, Patrice Dumas wrote:
> I think that it should be better to do a proper release first.

Done. License info, README, and tarball-creation Makefile added. See the
stub homepage at

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Olpc-netutils

for the gory details.

Thanks again,

Michael

home: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Olpc-netutils
src: http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/olpc-netutils
git: git://dev.laptop.org/projects/olpc-netutils
tar: http://dev.laptop.org/~mstone/releases/SOURCES/olpc-netutils-0.1.tar.bz2
sig: http://dev.laptop.org/~mstone/releases/SOURCES/olpc-netutils-0.1.tar.bz2.asc