-   Fedora Development Java (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/)
-   -   jpeg2000 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/76309-jpeg2000.html)

Orion Poplawski 04-25-2008 10:11 PM

jpeg2000

Can someone enlighten me about the status of jpeg2000 support in Java?
I see that there is a jj2000 implementation that does not appear to be
packaged in Fedora. Should (can?) it be? Is there something else? I
ask because I'm looking into packaging GRIBJava, and it appears to use a
modified jj2000, but there was mention on their list about a native Java
JPEG2000 interface coming.

Thanks!

--
Orion Poplawski