Old 09-20-2012, 03:55 PM
Ismael Olea

Default sjsxp in Fedora

Is*http://sjsxp.java.net/ available in Fedora?*
Looking with yum I can't find it but maybe as a glassfish project it is currently embeded in openjdk 7.

If available I don't know how to check it :-m

--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/

Old 09-21-2012, 09:57 AM
Mikolaj Izdebski

> Is http://sjsxp.java.net/ available in Fedora?

Looks like it's not.

> If available I don't know how to check it :-m

$ java-deptools -P com.sun.xml.stream.*
(it gives no results)

Mikolaj Izdebski