Old 09-20-2012, 03:49 PM
Ismael Olea

Default eclipse plugins in classpath

Hi:
I'm working on a OmegaT-2.6.0_04_Beta update. It has some new deps which probably I'll talk about here too. My main concern now is related to the jgit dependency. The package is included in Fedora but is not hosted at /usr/share/java but at*

/usr/share/eclipse/dropins/jgit/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jgit_1.1.0.201109151100-r.jar
My problem is with the launching shell script[1]. As you can see I'm trying to adhere to the jpackage-utils conventions but I can't find a way to put the reference to jgit in BASE_JARS and letting build-classpath find it.*

Which could be your recommendations to fix it?
[1]*http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/OmegaT.git/tree/OmegaT.sh

--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/

Old 09-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Roland Grunberg

> I'm working on a OmegaT-2.6.0_04_Beta update. It has some new deps
> which probably I'll talk about here too. My main concern now is
> related to the jgit dependency. The package is included in Fedora
> but is not hosted at /usr/share/java but at
> /usr/share/eclipse/dropins/jgit/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jgit_1.1.0.201109151100-r.jar
>

> My problem is with the launching shell script[1]. As you can see I'm
> trying to adhere to the jpackage-utils conventions but I can't find
> a way to put the reference to jgit in BASE_JARS and letting
> build-classpath find it.
>

> Which could be your recommendations to fix it?
>

> [1] http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/OmegaT.git/tree/OmegaT.sh --

Looking at the org.eclipse.jgit bundle, it's owned by "eclipse-jgit".
However, there is also a subpackage, "jgit" that packages some jars under
/usr/share/java/jgit . From what I can see, "/usr/share/java/jgit/jgit.jar"
has all the classes in the org.eclipse.jgit bundle, so perhaps you could
try referencing that ?

Hope this helps,
--
Roland Grunberg

Old 09-21-2012, 06:19 AM
Aleksandar Kurtakov

For this and other reasons there is jgit package which has its jars in /usr/share/java/jgit and there is also /usr/bin/jgit if one wants to use it as a replacement for git (there are certain cases when this is mandatory).
I think that this is what you look for.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/rpminfo?rpmID=3214031

Alexander Kurtakov
Red Hat Eclipse team