Old 09-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Tomas Radej

Default == ATTENTION! == Java SIG Meeting RESCHEDULE: Oct 2, 3:00 PM UTC

Hi.

Sorry, guys, due to some internal happenings we need to move the
meeting by two weeks. Since most people indicated that Tuesday is
okay for them, we select Tuesday Oct 2, 3:00 PM UTC as the final
date and time. He who has a problem with that, please stand up. We
have the whole next week to rearrange accordingly.

Regards, Tomas

--

Tomas Radej

FAS, IRC nick tradej