-   Fedora Development Java (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/)
-   -   gradle-local and lein-local? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/698035-gradle-local-lein-local.html)

Dan Allen 08-27-2012 06:36 AM

gradle-local and lein-local?

Are there any plans to create gradle-local and lein-local scripts for the Gradle and Leiningen packages, respectively, that complement the mvn-local script. Having a dependency resolver that resolves dependencies on the system is essential for creating packages for projects built with Gradle or Leiningen. It's also a nice feature for achieving stable production builds (though not all will agree with that approach, there are those that do).

Until something like lein-local is available, I've taken the approach of adding a Maven build file to projects that use Leiningen (e.g., vimclojure) in order to package them.

-Dan

--
Dan AllenPrincipal Software Engineer, Red Hat | Author of Seam in Action
Registered Linux User #231597

http://google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen

http://mojavelinux.com
http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction

Michel Alexandre Salim 09-16-2012 05:42 AM

gradle-local and lein-local?