-   Fedora Development Java (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/)
-   -   Packaging ActiveMQ (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/694826-packaging-activemq.html)

Matt Spaulding 08-17-2012 03:14 AM

Packaging ActiveMQ

Hi,

I've been looking at ActiveMQ and am trying to figure out the best way to get it packaged. If you look at the repository[1] you can see that it has quite a few modules. One of them, KahaDB, doesn't even have any dependencies on ActiveMQ. Right now I'm most interested in packaging just ActiveMQ-Core and KahaDB separately if possible. For precedent, it looks like the Java package Ehcache has its core packaged separately in Fedora (Ehcache-core) even though the repository itself contains more than that.

Should this entire repository be packaged using a single spec file, or can a spec file be created for each sub-repository of ActiveMQ?

[1]*http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/tags/activemq-5.6.0/

Regards,
Matt