-   Fedora Development Java (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/)
-   -   AS 7 and Fedora marketing flyer preview (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-development-java/673951-7-fedora-marketing-flyer-preview.html)

Marek Goldmann 06-18-2012 07:46 AM

AS 7 and Fedora marketing flyer preview

I added my comments to the discussion page.

--Marek

On 16.06.2012 19:25, Sarah White wrote:

Hi,

I've pulled together the draft of the AS 7 and Fedora overview
postcard text [1] (and mojavelinux is currently fact checking it). The
plan is to have it printed up for the Summit and JAX San Francisco.
Let me know if you have any questions or comments. The final version
of the text will be completed on Monday 2012-06-18.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JBossAS7_in_Fedora_marketing_collateral

Cheers,

Sarah
(graphite6)