Old 05-21-2012, 04:03 PM
Frank Murphy

Default Java Frameworks in Fedora?

Hi,

Did a yum search "java frameworks" (F16)
came back with clojure.noarch

Can the sig tell me if there any any packaged frameworks,
that would be suitable for an interactive freemedia web-app.
Before I go any further.

Frank
"Jack of all, fubars"

Old 05-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Pierre-Yves Chibon

On Mon, 2012-05-21 at 17:03 +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Did a yum search "java frameworks" (F16)
> came back with clojure.noarch
>
> Can the sig tell me if there any any packaged frameworks,
> that would be suitable for an interactive freemedia web-app.
> Before I go any further.

Struts in the repo and is a web-app framework.

Pierre