Old 05-17-2012, 03:18 PM
Sarah White

Default Flyer/Brochure for AS7 on Fedora

Hi,

I'm going to be attending UberConf[1] and JAX San Francisco[2] as a
Fedora ambassador and Robyn suggested I create a brochure/brief sheet
about using AS7 on Fedora for developers. Does anyone have any
suggestions or ideas about what to say or show to developers that
would convince them that using AS7 on Fedora is (yum)my? Or how Fedora
as a java development environment is emerging? Any tips or tricks
about using AS7 on Fedora or about java development on Fedora?

Dan Allen (mojavelinux) will be presenting talks about AS7 at both
conferences so it will be a good time to introduce the audiences to
Fedora.

Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions.

Cheers,
Sarah White
graphite6

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UberConf_2012