Old 04-09-2008, 02:29 AM
Rich Megginson

Default Tomcat/Axis package?

Is there a package that provides the $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/axis files
and directories? Are there any guidelines about creating axis services
using Tomcat on Fedora?

Old 04-10-2008, 11:01 PM
"Joshua Daniel Franklin"

> Is there a package that provides the $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/axis files and
> directories? Are there any guidelines about creating axis services using
> Tomcat on Fedora?

Not that I know of, you probably want to take a look at axis2-samples or
just download from http://ws.apache.org/axis2/ and deploy the example war.