Old 04-29-2012, 09:14 AM
Guido Grazioli

Default multiple dependencies installed during yum update

Hello, today after running, as usual, yum update --skip-broken on rawhide,
i got several java packages installed as dependencies, I mean about
40 megs of rpms, some ant-, a lot of jetty-, mongo-, lucene-contrib,
some felix-, down to some eclipse-).
I can post the full list if needed.

The only java packages I had installed in rawhide before the update were:
jetty, jboss-, maven- and their dependencies (and openjdk).

Is all that an intended behaviour?
Guido
--
Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli@gmail.com>
Via Parri 11 48011 - Alfonsine (RA) (Italy)