Old 04-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Anthony Sasadeusz

Default Problems building maven-ant-tasks

hi all! i'm trying to update and build maven-ant-tasks for gradle, maven-ant-tasks uses maven 2, and i am having problems. i am receiving a mvn-jpp not found error in my build log. Here are the links to spec, srpm, and koji. Any suggestions? Thanks!

*http://cerberus.fedorapeople.org/maven-ant-tasks/2.1.3/1/maven-ant-tasks.spec
*http://cerberus.fedorapeople.org/maven-ant-tasks/2.1.3/1/maven-ant-tasks-2.1.3-1.fc16.src.rpm

*http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3991366

Old 04-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Tomas Radej

On Sat, 14 Apr 2012 13:25:52 -0700
Anthony Sasadeusz <sasadeu1@umbc.edu> wrote:

> hi all! i'm trying to update and build maven-ant-tasks for gradle,
> maven-ant-tasks uses maven 2, and i am having problems. i am receiving a
> mvn-jpp not found error in my build log. Here are the links to spec, srpm,
> and koji. Any suggestions? Thanks!
>

> http://cerberus.fedorapeople.org/maven-ant-tasks/2.1.3/1/maven-ant-tasks.spec
>
> http://cerberus.fedorapeople.org/maven-ant-tasks/2.1.3/1/maven-ant-tasks-2.1.3-1.fc16.src.rpm
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=3991366

Hi,

This package must be rewritten to support maven 3. I will look into it, but it can take some time to finish.

TR

--
Tomas Radej <tradej@redhat.com>