Old 04-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Zack Garza

Default GSOC 2012 Proposal: JBoss Fedora Spin

Hello, all -

I just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Zack, and I am hoping to participate to GSOC this year by helping contribute to the Fedora Project.

My proposal is based creating spins of Fedora based on using JBoss tools and community packages for application development, which I've submitted it over at*Google Melange.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or comments on it, as I would really like to produce something the community will enjoy using. I am also still currently looking for a mentor, and would welcome any guidance in that respect.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to hopefully working with you all!

-Zack Garza
User Page:*https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Userzack