Old 04-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Vipul Amler

Default Java API/ABI Checker

I have created a draft proposal[1] for Java API/ABI Checker{idea
proposed by**Stanislav Ochotnicky[4]}. I have limited my scope to a
few features rather than addressing all/many,
to create a good deliverable.

This mostly proposes building features over python-javaclass[2] and
pkgdiff along with the Web-Repo.

I welcome any feedback and changes to the proposal.

An overview of the proposal rests at [3]

[1]*https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2012/Student_Application_Vipulnsward/Java_API-ABI_Checker
[2]*https://github.com/obriencj/python-javaclass
[3]*https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GSOC_2012/Student_Application_Vipulnsward/Java_API-ABI_Checker#Proposal_Description
[4]*https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sochotni