Old 02-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Juan Hernandez

Default Packaging apache-mina and apache-sshd

Hello,

As part of the effort to package oVirt for Fedora I need to package
apache-mina and apache-sshd:

http://mina.apache.org/
http://mina.apache.org/sshd

As there is not indication in bugzilla that this has been done before I
am starting to do it. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

Regards,
Juan Hernandez