Old 03-26-2008, 01:55 PM
"Oliver Ruebenacker"

Default Fedora Java and Jena

Dear friends,

I saved a project which was running fine on one Fedora 8 machine
with Eclipse to a SVN repository, and when I checked it out on another
Fedora 8 machine via Eclipse, it compiles fine, but when I run it, I
get:

at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.8rh)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.iri.IRIFactory.<clinit>(IRIFactory .java:98)
at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.8rh)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.impl.XMLHandler.<init>(XML Handler.java:424)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.impl.RDFXMLParser.<init>(R DFXMLParser.java:40)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.impl.RDFXMLParser.create(R DFXMLParser.java:83)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.arp.JenaReader.<init>(JenaRead er.java:76)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(libgcj.so.8rh)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model.impl.RDFReaderFImpl.getR eader(RDFReaderFImpl.java:101)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model.impl.RDFReaderFImpl.getR eader(RDFReaderFImpl.java:86)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.rdf.model.impl.ModelCom.read(Model Com.java:192)
at org.vcell.sybil.models.config.SchemaFileParser.par seFile(SchemaFileParser.java:24)
at org.vcell.sybil.models.config.SchemaFileParser.par seFile(SchemaFileParser.java:17)
at org.vcell.sybil.models.BlackBoard.<init>(BlackBoar d.java:28)
at org.vcell.sybil.init.StartSybil.main(StartSybil.ja va:26)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Internal IRI code
error. Did not find CLOSE_SQ in until().
at com.hp.hpl.jena.iri.impl.ComponentPatternParser.un tilCloseSq(ComponentPatternParser.java:107)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.iri.impl.ComponentPatternParser.ne xt(ComponentPatternParser.java:120)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.iri.impl.ComponentPatternParser.<i nit>(ComponentPatternParser.java:67)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.iri.impl.ComponentPattern.<init>(C omponentPattern.java:26)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.iri.impl.SchemeSpecification.setPa ttern(SchemeSpecification.java:48)
at com.hp.hpl.jena.iri.ViolationCodes$Initialize.<cli nit>(ViolationCodes.java:1854)
at java.lang.Class.initializeClass(libgcj.so.8rh)
...14 more

There are no complaints about missing class dependencies.

What can I do? Thanks!

Take care
Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker, Post-Doc Researcher
Center for Cell Analysis and Modelling

Old 03-26-2008, 02:24 PM
Andrew Overholt

Hi,

* Oliver Ruebenacker <curoli@gmail.com> [2008-03-26 10:55]:
> I saved a project which was running fine on one Fedora 8 machine
> with Eclipse to a SVN repository, and when I checked it out on another
> Fedora 8 machine via Eclipse, it compiles fine, but when I run it, I
> get:

Did it run with gij on the first machine? Try with IcedTea/OpenJDK.

> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Internal IRI code
> error. Did not find CLOSE_SQ in until().
> at com.hp.hpl.jena.iri.impl.ComponentPatternParser.un tilCloseSq(ComponentPatternParser.java:107)

At first glance this looks like some sort of error internal to
com.hp.hpl.jena.iri.

Andrew

Old 03-26-2008, 02:26 PM
"Oliver Ruebenacker"

yes, gij on both machines.

Old 03-26-2008, 02:47 PM
Andrew Overholt

> yes, gij on both machines.

Then I have no idea. Sorry. If the code's all open you could file a
bug or something.

Andrew