Old 09-20-2011, 02:25 PM
Stanislav Ochotnicky

Default SIG meeting - Wednesday 21st - 13:00 UTC

We haven't had a SIG meeting for some time. Agenda:
* aqute-bndlib update (0.0.363 -> 1.43.0)
* Maven 2 vs. 3 status and explanation (if this is needed)
* Java SIG tracker bug status - mostly review bugs
* Open floor

I assume mgoldmann will also have something to say about JBoss AS
progress in Fedora so far and mull might have some updates on
Eucalyptus.

Expect the meeting page[1] to be updated before the meeting.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Java_SIG_2011-09-21

PGP: 7B087241
Red Hat Inc. http://cz.redhat.com

Old 09-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Marek Goldmann

I'll definitely join the meeting and do a small update on the JBoss AS7 inclusion process.

--Marek