Old 08-25-2011, 11:04 AM
"mr.mohammed.ali"

Default URGENT/ASSISTANT

FROM: MR MOHAMMED ALI
AUDITING / ACCOUNTING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL BANK OF
AFRICA(BOA)
BURKINA-FASO WEST AFRICA.
*
My dear I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer
of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction
of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring
you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to
the urgency of this transaction.
*
PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $11.5M(Eleven
Million Five Hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account that belongs
to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his
death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to
this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless
someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our
banking guidelines.
*
Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you
stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully
worked out by me for the funds $11.5M(Eleven Million Five Hundred thousand
United states Dollars) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next
of kin.It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order
of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries.
*
Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my
mutual business endeavour by* furnishing me with the
following;
*
1. Your Full Names and Address.
*2. Direct Telephone and
Fax numbers.
*
These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to
the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the
transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with $4.6 Million Dollars on
final conclusion of this project, while the rest $6.9Million shall be for me.
Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes
in your* country.
*
*If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue
advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent email.

*
Regards,
*
Your;s faithfully,